Dr. Querques is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 Washington St
Boston, MA 02111Phone(617) 636-4359
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 1996 - 1999
- Rutgers-NJMSInternship, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1996
- Rutgers-NJMSClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychosomatic Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Comment on "The Gatekeeper".Querques, J., Querques, J., Querques, J.> ;Academic psychiatry : the journal of the American Association of Directors of Psychiatric Residency Training and the Association for Academic Psychiatry. 2018 Sep 2
- 1 citationsPsychological Symptom Amplification: Are Psychological Symptoms Subject to "Somatization"-Like Processes?Nicholas Kontos, John Querques, Oliver Freudenreich> ;Harvard Review of Psychiatry. 2016 Jul 1
- 2 citations"Poor Insight": A Capacity Perspective on Treatment Refusal in Serious Mental Illness.Nicholas Kontos, Oliver Freudenreich, John Querques> ;Psychiatric Services. 2016 May 16
- Join now to see all
- Tufts Medical CenterBoston, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: