John Regan, MD
Associate Professor of Radiology, Wake Forest University
- 791 Jonestown Rd
Winston Salem, NC 27103
Phone: (336) 716-2255
Dr. Regan's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: Vascular & Interventional
Dr. Regan's Education & Medical Training
- Alexandria HospitalFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterResidency, Radiology
- Spartanburg Regional Healthcare SystemInternship, Transitional Year
- University of North Carolina School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Regan's Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
- American Board of RadiologyVascular & Interventional Radiology
Dr. Regan's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Clinical significance of cerebrovascular gas emboli during polidocanol endovenous ultra-low nitrogen microfoam ablation and correlation with magnetic resonance imaging in patients with right-to-left shunt. Regan, J.D., Gibson, K.D., Rush, J.E., Shortell, C.K., Hirsch, S.A., Wright, D.I.; J Vasc Surg. 2011 Jan.
- Procedural mishaps with trephine-based intraosseous anesthesia. Small, J.C., Witherspoon, D.E., Regan, J.D., Hall, E.; Tex Dent J. 2011 Jan.
- Retrospective analysis of open apex teeth obturated with mineral trioxide aggregate. Witherspoon, D.E., Small, J.C., Regan, J.D., Nunn, M.; J Endod. 2008-10-01.
Register to See Citations and 11 More...
Dr. Regan's Professional Memberships
- Society of Interventional Radiology - SIRMember
- Dr. John Regan, Dr. John Regan, MD, Dr. J Regan, Dr. John David Regan
- 20 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 20 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Regan's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, NC)
- Thomas Kennedy, MD
- George Jordan III, DO
- Brenda Holbert, MD
- Ray Antley Jr., MD
- Dixon Moody, MD
- Michael Jacobs, MD
- Kevin Dul, MD
- Kuo-Pin Yu, MD
- Stephen Kaufman, MD
- Adrian Holtzman, MD