Are you Dr. Richie?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2508 Bert Kouns Industrial Loop
Shreveport, LA 71118Phone+1 318-688-9955Fax+1 318-688-9929
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Richie, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Shreveport, Louisiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana. He is affiliated with De Soto Regional Health System.
Education & Training
- Louisiana State University (Shreveport)Internship, Transitional Year, 1966 - 1967
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 1966 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- Oral Glutathione Supplementation on the Levels of Blood Glutathione Start of enrollment: 2010 Feb 01
- Dietary Methionine and Cysteine Restriction in Healthy Adults Start of enrollment: 2014 Jul 16
Publications & Presentations
- Serum Carotenoid and Retinol Levels in African-Caribbean Tobagonian Men with High Prostate Cancer Risk in Comparison with African-American MenJohn Richie, Jay Raman> ;The British Journal of Nutrition. 2017 May 12
- This Diet Lowers the Risk of Heart DiseaseAugust 20th, 2020
- Eating Mushrooms Vastly Cuts Cancer Risk, According to New ResearchJune 8th, 2021
- Penn State Study: Eating More Mushrooms Could Lower Cancer RiskMay 8th, 2021
- Join now to see all
- De Soto Regional Health SystemMansfield, Louisiana