Are you Dr. Rodgers?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office47 New Scotland Ave
Albany, NY 12208Phone(518) 262-5276Fax(518) 262-6470
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Rodgers Jr., MD is a gastroenterologist in Albany, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Albany Stratton Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1964 - 1966
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1963 - 1964
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1959 - 1961
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 1959
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1966 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Elected Member The American Society for Clinical Investigation, 1975
- Albany Stratton Veterans Affairs Medical CenterAlbany, New York