Are you Dr. Rose?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office595 Shrewsbury Avenue
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702Phone(732) 741-5923Fax(732) 741-2759
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Rose, MD is a board certified urologist in Shrewsbury, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey. He is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center, Long Branch Campus.
Education & Training
- University of VirginiaResidency, Urology, 1970 - 1974
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell CampusResidency, General Surgery, 1968 - 1970
- Cornell University Medical CollegeClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1974 - 2023
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- CaroGen Partners with BioCentriq™ for Clinical Production of Its Novel Immunotherapy CARG-201June 23rd, 2021
- Monmouth Medical Center, Long Branch CampusLong Branch, New Jersey