Dr. Russell is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2918 Louis Sessions Street
Lake Village, AR 71653Phone(870) 265-5343Fax(870) 265-5686
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Russell is a family physician in Lake Village, AR and is affiliated with Chicot Memorial Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine and has been in practice 44 years. He retired from inpatient rehab medicine on January 1 after serving as medical director of Southeast Rehab Hospital and Lake Village, previously retiring from the Lake Village clinic as well as the hospital in Lake Village. He now is medical director of nursing homes in Lake Village, Dermott, and McGehee.
Education & Training
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1975 - 1976
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 1990 - 2018
- AR State Medical License 1975 - 2022
- COVID-19 in Memoriam in Memoriam of James Tait Goodrich, MD, PhD, DSc(Hon): April 16, 1946–March 30, 2020December 13th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: