Are you Dr. Ryder?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office777 Bannock St
Denver, CO 80204Phone(303) 436-6000Fax(303) 436-5131
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Ryder, MD is a board certified pathologist in Denver, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado. He is affiliated with Denver Health and is a Professor at University of Colorado School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1988 - 1989
- University of Colorado School of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1983 - 1988
- University of Colorado School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1986 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Hematology
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsAcute myeloid leukemia following exposure to benzene more closely resembles de novo than therapy related-disease.Richard D. Irons, Yan Chen, Xiaoqin Wang, John Ryder, Patrick J. Kerzic> ;Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer. 2013 Oct 1
- 36 citationsHDAC inhibition synergistically enhances alkylator-induced DNA damage responses and apoptosis in multiple myeloma cells.Choon-Kee Lee, Shuiliang Wang, Xiaoping Huang, John Ryder, Bolin Liu> ;Cancer Letters. 2010 Oct 28
- 23 citationsIntegrating WHO 2001–2008 criteria for the diagnosis of Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS): A case–case analysis of benzene exposureRichard D. Irons, Sherilyn A. Gross, Anh T. Le, Xiaoqin Wang, Yan Chen, John Ryder, A. Robert Schnatter> ;Chemico-Biological Interactions. 2010 Mar 19
- Join now to see all
- Denver HealthDenver, Colorado