Dr. Samsa is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office36100 Euclid Ave
Willoughby, OH 44094Phone+1 440-951-8360Fax+1 440-951-9408
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Samsa is a cardiologist in Willoughby, OH and is affiliated with Lake Hospital System. He received his medical degree from Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 29 years. He specializes in adult general cardiology and interventional cardiology and is experienced in cardiac catheterization, percutaneous coronary intervention, and cardiac critical care. He serves as medical director of the cardiac catheterization laboratory and is chairman of the cardiology services committee for Lake Health.
Education & Training
- Advocate Health Care (Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center)Fellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1993 - 1996
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine in AthensClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State License 1993 - 1996
- OH State License 1989 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Interventional Cardiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- West Medical CenterWilloughby, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: