Dr. Schlesser is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6900 Georgia Ave Nw
Washington, DC 20307Phone(202) 782-1199
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1986 - 1988
- Walter Reed National Military Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1985 - 1986
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1990 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsPlantar Puncture Wounds: Controversies and Treatment RecommendationsCarey D. Chisholm, John F Schlesser> ;Annals of Emergency Medicine. 1989 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: