Dr. Sciarrino is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5601 N. Dixie Hwy
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334Phone(954) 771-4271Fax(954) 776-5959
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brooklyn Eye Ear HospitalResidency, Ophthalmology, 1965 - 1967
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1962 - 1963
- University of PaduaClass of 1962
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1973 - 2022
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsSuccessful removal and exchange of a chronically decentrating Harris-Arnott posterior chamber intraocular lens.John F. Sciarrino> ;American Intra-Ocular Implant Society Journal. 1984 Dec 1
- Holy Cross HospitalFort Lauderdale, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: