Dr. Sedovy is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Spottswood Dr
Lexington, VA 24450
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Carilion Clinic-Virginia Tech Carilion School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1994 - 1999
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: