Dr. Shaffer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1611 S Green Rd
Cleveland, OH 44121Phone(216) 844-7200Fax(216) 844-5970
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1973 - 1977
- Union Memorial HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1969 - 1970
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1977 - 2020
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Surgery of the Hand
Publications & Presentations
- 57 citationsOsteonecrosis of the femoral head. A study of 101 hips treated with vascularized fibular grafting.Donn Marciniak, Christopher Furey, John W. Shaffer> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume. 2005 Apr 1
- 4 citationsHistopathologic analysis of failed vascularized fibular grafts in femoral head osteonecrosis.John R. Carter, Christopher G. Furey, John W. Shaffer> ;Microsurgery. 1998 Jan 1
- 60 citationsThe humoral response to vascular and nonvascular allografts of boneSharon Stevenson, John W. Shaffer, Victor M. Goldberg> ;Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research. 1996 May 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: