Are you Dr. Shenk?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3605 Mayfair Ave
Hibbing, MN 55746Phone(218) 262-3441Fax(218) 362-6989
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Shenk, MD is a general surgeon in Hibbing, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota. He is affiliated with Fairview Range Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Hennepin HealthcareResidency, Surgery, 1982 - 1989
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License Active through 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsTobramycin-adhesive in preventing and treating PTFE vascular graft infections.John S. Shenk, Arthur L. Ney, Dean T. Tsukayama, Merle E. Olson, Melvin P. Bubrick> ;Journal of Surgical Research. 1989 Dec 1
- 2 citationsUse of a standard forage to reduce effects of animal variation on estimates of mean voluntary intake.S.M. Abrams, H.W. Harpster, P. J. Wangsness, John S. Shenk, E. Keck, James L. Rosenberger> ;Journal of Dairy Science. 1987 Jun 1
- Prediction of sheep responses by near infrared reflectance spectroscopyD.D. Eckman, John S. Shenk, P. J. Wangsness, M.O. Westerhaus> ;Journal of Dairy Science. 1983 Sep 1
- Fairview Range Medical CenterHibbing, Minnesota