Dr. Shockley is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2123 Auburn Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45219Phone(513) 585-1300Fax(513) 585-1358
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Shockley is an internist in Cincinnati, OH and is affiliated with Christ Hospital. He received his medical degree from Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine and has been in practice 23 years. He is experienced in coronary artery disease, morbid obesity, asthma, travel and tropical medicine, and renovascular hypertension.
Education & Training
- Christ HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- Wright State UniversityClass of 1994
- University of Cincinnati BS, Biology , 1987 - 1990
- Xavier University Biology, 1985 - 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1998 - 2000
- OH State Medical License 1995 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Academy of Medicine of CincinnatiMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: