Dr. Srinivasan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Saint Louis, MO 63110Phone+1 314-577-8750Fax+1 314-268-5102
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical EducationResidency, Anesthesiology, 1999 - 2000
- St Louis University School of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 1995 - 1999
- Madras Medical CollegeClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2002 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 1999 - 2004
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsTeaching Practices of Thoracic Epidural Anesthesia in the United States: Should Lumbar Epidurals Be Taught Before Thoracic Epidurals?Nahel N. Saied, Mohammad Helwani, Hagop M Tabakian, John David Srinivasan> ;Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia. 2006 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: