Dr. Stratigis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office435 E 70th St
New York, NY 10021
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Surgery, 2013 - 2018
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2016 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsRegulatory T cells promote alloengraftment in a model of late-gestation in utero hematopoietic cell transplantation.John S. Riley, Lauren E. McClain, John D. Stratigis, Barbara E. Coons, Nicholas J. Ahn, Haiying Li, S Loukogeorgakis, Camila G. Fachin, Andre I. B. S. Dias, Alan W. Fl...> ;Blood Advances. 2020 Mar 24
- 3 citationsDonor cell engineering with GSK3 inhibitor–loaded nanoparticles enhances engraftment after in utero transplantationS Loukogeorgakis, Camila G. Fachin, Andre I. B. S. Dias, Haiying Li, Li Tang, Aimee G Kim, Jesse D. Vrecenak, John D. Stratigis, Nicholas J. Ahn, Ilana Nissim, Izhtak ...> ;Blood. 2019 Nov 28
- 5 citationsIn Utero Transplantation of Expanded Autologous Amniotic Fluid Stem Cells Results in Long-Term Hematopoietic Engraftment.Stavros P. Loukogeorgakis, Panicos Shangaris, Enrica Bertin, Chiara Franzin, Martina Piccoli, Michela Pozzobon, Sindhu Subramaniam, Alfonso M Tedeschi, Aimee G Kim, Ha...> ;Stem Cells. 2019 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- Pre-Existing Maternal Antibodies Cause Rapid Prenatal Rejection of Allotransplants in the Mouse Model of in Utero Hematopoietic Cell TransplantationWilliam H Peranteau, John D Stratigis, The Journal of Immunology
- The AMA Does Not Speak for UsDecember 9th, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: