Are you Dr. Strickler?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2800 10th Ave S Ste 2200
Hospital Pathology Assoc
Minneapolis, MN 55407Phone(612) 767-8370Fax(612) 767-8376
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Strickler Jr., MD is a board certified pathologist in Minneapolis, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Florida. He is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital and United Hospital.
Education & Training
- M Health FairviewFellowship, Hematopathology, 1987 - 1987
- Stanford Health CareResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1982 - 1986
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2018 - 2021
- FL State Medical License 1991 - 2019
- AZ State Medical License 1991 - Present
- MN State Medical License 1988 - 2021
- CA State Medical License 1983 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
- Cabozantinib and Panitumumab to Treat KRAS Wild-Type Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Start of enrollment: 2014 Jan 01John Strickler, MD
- Phase I/II Study of Capecitabine Plus Aflibercept to Treat Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Start of enrollment: 2012 Aug 01John Strickler, MD
Publications & Presentations
- Unusual initial presentation of herpes simplex virus as inguinal lymphadenopathy.Sarah A. Fleming, John G. Strickler> ;Case reports in pathology. 2015 Feb 26