John Tamerin, MD
Associate Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Cornell University-Weill Medical College
- 27 Stag Ln
Greenwich, CT 06831
Phone: (203) 661-8282
Fax: (203) 661-5002
Dr. Tamerin's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Tamerin's Education & Medical Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry
- VA Medical Center (West Haven CT)Residency, Psychiatry
- University of VirginiaInternship, Transitional Year
- New York University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Tamerin's Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License1970 - 2014
- NY State Medical License1965 - 2015
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyAddiction Psychiatry
Dr. Tamerin's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Uses of coercion in addiction treatment: clinical aspects. Sullivan, M.A., Birkmayer, F., Boyarsky, B.K., Frances, R.J., Fromson, J.A., Galanter, M., Levin, F.R., Lewis, C., Nace, E.P., Suchinsky, R.T., Tamerin, J.S., Tolliver, B....; Am J Addict. 2008-01-01.
- Socially sanctioned coercion mechanisms for addiction treatment. Nace, E.P., Birkmayer, F., Sullivan, M.A., Galanter, M., Fromson, J.A., Frances, R.J., Levin, F.R., Lewis, C., Suchinsky, R.T., Tamerin, J.S., Westermeyer, J.; Am J Addict. 2007-01-01.
- Aggression and childhood asthma: a study in a natural setting. Straker, N., Tamerin, J.; J Psychosom Res. 1974 Apr 01.
Register to See Citations and 24 More...
- Dr. John Tamerin, Dr. John Tamerin, MD, Dr. J Tamerin, Dr. John Samuel Tamerin
- 9 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 9 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Tamerin's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, CT)
- Carlos Cardoso, MD
- Michael Kaplan, MD
- Mario Perez, MD
- Teo-Carlo Straun, MD
- Jose Mendoza, MD
- Peter Morgan, MD
- Richard Schottenfeld, MD
- Joel Albert, MD
- Jose Freire, MD
- George Gammon, MD