Are you Dr. Tanner?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Ste L 10
Kansas City, MO 64112Phone(816) 561-1115Fax(816) 931-7912
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Legacy HealthInternship, Transitional Year, 1987 - 1988
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- KS State Medical License 1990 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- OR State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- WI State Medical License 1986 - 1991
- IL State Medical License 1981 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- Patient narratives of surgical site infection: implications for practice.Tanner, J.,Padley, W.,Davey, S.,Murphy, K.,Brown, B.> ;J. Hosp. Infect.. 2013 Jan
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas CityKansas City, Missouri