Dr. Thomassen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2800 East Commercial Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308Phone+1 954-771-0200Fax+1 954-208-5171
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified plastic surgeon specializing in breast reconstruction, cosmetic surgery, Moh's reconstruction, wound care.
Education & Training
- MedStar Health/Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Plastic Surgery - Integrated, 2000 - 2006
- MedStar Health/Georgetown-Washington HospitalInternship, Surgery, 2000 - 2001
- University of Puerto Rico School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- VA State Medical License 2002 - 2012
- DC State Medical License 2002 - 2010
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsSynmastia after breast augmentation.Scott L. Spear, David P. Bogue, John M. Thomassen> ;Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2006 Dec 1
- 335 citationsKeloid pathogenesis and treatment.Ali Al-Attar, Sarah Mess, John M. Thomassen, C. Lisa Kauffman, Steven P. Davison> ;Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2006 Jan 1
- Difference Between Revisions of "thomassenplasticsurgery.com"October 11th, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: