Are you Dr. Tweed?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office932 Congress St
Portland, ME 04102Phone(207) 662-3097Fax(207) 842-6556
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Tweed, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Portland, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine and North Carolina. He is affiliated with MaineGeneral Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1997 - 1999
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Psychiatry, 1988 - 1992
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 1992 - 2000
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- MaineGeneral Medical CenterAugusta, Maine