Are you Dr. Wadley?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3300 W 10th St
Sedalia, MO 65301Phone(660) 827-0423Fax(660) 827-5510
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Wadley, MD is a general surgeon in Sedalia, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri and Illinois. He is affiliated with Bothwell Regional Health Center, Western Missouri Medical Center, and Harry S. Truman Memorial Veterans Hospital.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, General Surgery, 1988 - 1993
- Saint Louis University School of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2007 - 2008
- MO State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 80 citationsThe changing profile of the patient undergoing coronary artery bypass surgeryKeith S. Naunheim, Andrew C. Fiore, John J. Wadley, Lawrence R. McBride, Kirk R. Kanter, D. Glenn Pennington, Hendrick B. Barner, George C. Kaiser, Vallee L. Willman> ;Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 1988 Mar 1
- Preliminary experience with transluminal laser-induced intrahepatic portacaval shunts.Cikrit, D. F., Wadley, J. J., Harl, M. J., Heller, S. A., Dalsing, M. C.> ;Lasers Surg Med. 1993
- The changing mortality of myocardial revascularization: coronary artery bypass and angioplasty.Naunheim, K. S., Fiore, A. C., Wadley, J. J., Kanter, K. R., McBride, L. R., Pennington, D. G., Barner, H. B., Deligonul, U., Kern, M. J., Vandormael, M.> ;Ann Thorac Surg. 1988 Dec