Dr. Waldburger is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Waldburger's full profile
Office21601 76th Ave W
Edmonds, WA 98026Phone+1 425-640-4000Fax+1 206-672-0211
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Virginia Mason Franciscan HealthResidency, Anesthesiology, 1983 - 1985
- University of WashingtonInternship, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1983
- University of Washington School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1983 - 2025
- AZ State Medical License 2002 - 2019
- MT State Medical License 2002 - 2013
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Cell adhesion to a series of hydrophilic-hydrophobic copolymers studied with a spinning disc apparatus.Horbett, T. A., Waldburger, J. J., Ratner, B. D., Hoffman, A. S.> ;J Biomed Mater Res. 1988 May
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: