Dr. Watkins is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1012 E 2nd St
Duluth, MN 55805Phone(218) 249-6360Fax(218) 249-6370
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Florida College of Medicine JacksonvilleResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1996 - 2001
- University of Colorado School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- CO State Medical License 2002 - 2009
- FL State Medical License 1997 - 2005
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsThe role of the electrical double layer and ion pairing on the electrochemical oxidation of hexachloroiridate(III) at Pt electrodes of nanometer dimensions.John J. Watkins, Henry S. White> ;Langmuir. 2004 Jun 22
- 42 citationsZeptomole Voltammetric Detection and Electron-Transfer Rate Measurements Using Platinum Electrodes of Nanometer DimensionsJohn J. Watkins, Jinyuan Chen, Henry S. White, Héctor D. Abruña, Emmanuel Maisonhaute, Christian Amatore> ;Analytical Chemistry. 2003 Jul 19
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: