Dr. Watson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2525 Desales Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37404Phone(423) 697-0014Fax(423) 648-6280
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Emory University HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- University of Oklahoma College of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- GA State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Hepatic transcriptomic responses to TCDD in dioxin-sensitive and dioxin-resistant rats during the onset of toxicity.Boutros, P.C., Yao, C.Q., Watson, J.D., Wu, A.H., Moffat, I.D., Prokopec, S.D., Smith, A.B., Okey, A.B., Pohjanvirta, R.> ;Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2011 Mar 1
- Treatment of chronic low-back pain: a 1-year or greater follow-up.Watson, J.D., Shay, B.L.> ;J Altern Complement Med. 2010 Sep
- Identifying genes regulated in a Myc-dependent manner.Watson, J.D., Oster, S.K., Shago, M., Khosravi, F., Penn, L.Z.> ;J Biol Chem. 2002 Oct 4
- Join now to see all
- CHI MemorialChattanooga, Tennessee
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: