Dr. Westhoff is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1664 N Virginia St
Reno, NV 89557Phone+1 915-240-6976
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Madigan Army Medical Center Public Health and General Preventive MedicineResidency, Public Health and General Preventive Medicine, 2001 - 2012
- Madigan Army Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2002 - 2005
- Madigan Army Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1999 - 2000
- UniforMed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- NV State Medical License 2020 - 2025
- OK State Medical License 2000 - 2024
- MO State Medical License 2006 - 2024
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Public Health & General Preventive Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsEffects of experience and commercialisation on survival in Himalayan mountaineering: retrospective cohort studyJohn L Westhoff, Thomas D. Koepsell, Christopher T Littell> ;BMJ. 2012 Jun 13
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: