Dr. Whyte is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office700 2nd St Ne
Kaiser Permanente Capitol Hill Medical Center
Washington, DC 20002Phone+1 202-346-3000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2020 - 2024
- DC State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1997 - 2020
- NC State Medical License 1996 - 1999
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsSummary of the 2000 Surgeon General's listening session: toward a national action plan on overweight and obesity.Yvonne Jackson, William H. Dietz, Charlene Sanders, Lloyd J. Kolbe, John J. Whyte, Howell Wechsler, Bruce S. Schneider, Laura A. McNally, Jean Charles-Azure, Martina V...> ;Obesity Research. 2002 Dec 1
- 11 citationsTreatment of hyperlipidemia by specialists versus generalists as secondary prevention of coronary artery disease.John J Whyte, Anthony L Filly, James G. Jollis> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 1997 Nov 15
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: