Are you Dr. Widergren?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 13 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2080 Child St
Jacksonville, FL 32214Phone+1 904-215-7720
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Widergren, MD is a general surgeon in Jacksonville, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, Wisconsin, and California.
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- WI State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1988 - Present
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 133 citationsA prospective, randomized trial of intravenous fat emulsion administration in trauma victims requiring total parenteral nutrition.Felix D. Battistella, John T. Widergren, John T. Anderson, John Siepler, Jo C. Weber, Kathleen MacColl> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 1997 Jul 1