Are you Dr. Williams?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 75 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office15195 Heathcote Blvd
Haymarket, VA 20169Phone+1 703-327-3173Fax+1 703-327-1743
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Williams, MD is a general surgeon in Haymarket, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia, Texas, and Maryland. He is affiliated with UVA Health Haymarket Medical Center, UVA Health Prince William Medical Center, and Fauquier Hospital.
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1992 - 1997
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- TX State Medical License 1995 - 1997
- MD State Medical License 1972 - 1999
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsTreatment and Long-Term Risks for Patients With a Diagnosis of Ductal Carcinoma In Situ.Espina, V., Williams, J. P., Liotta, L. A.> ;JAMA oncology. 2016 Mar 12
- Increased expression of BIN1 mediates Alzheimer genetic risk by modulating tau pathology.Chapuis, J.,Hansmannel, F.,Gistelinck, M.,Mounier, A.,Van Cauwenberghe, C.,Kolen, K. V.,Geller, F.,Sottejeau, Y.,Harold, D.,Dourlen, P.,Grenier-Boley, B.,Kamatani, Y.,...> ;Mol. Psychiatry. 2013 Feb 12
- Breast Cancer School for Patients Launches – a Public Service Educational Website for WomenJune 21st, 2018