Dr. Wuellner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2 Memorial Dr
Alton, IL 62002Phone(618) 474-1723Fax(618) 462-6989
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1982
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsParticulated Autograft Cartilage Implantation for the Treatment of Osteochondral Lesions of the Talus: A Novel Technique:Connor Delman, John C. Wuellner, Christopher Kreulen, Gregg Lundeen, Eric Giza> ;Foot and Ankle Specialist. 2018 Apr 22
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: