Dr. Zaki is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6411 Fannin St
Houston, TX 77030Phone(832) 325-7325Fax(713) 500-0730
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 2011 - 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2012 - 2021
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Transcatheter and Surgical Aortic Valve Replacement Outcomes for Patients with Chronic Heart Failure.Talha Mubashir, Julius Balogh, Rabail Chaudhry, Cooper Quiroz, Biswajit Kar, Ismael A. Salas de Armas, Yafen Liang, Travis H. Markham, Rishi Kumar, Warren Choi, Bindu ...> ;Journal of Cardiothoracic and Vascular Anesthesia. 2021 Mar 1
- Tracheostomy while on Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation: A Comparison of Percutaneous and Open Procedures.Ismael A. Salas de Armas, Kha Dinh, Bindu Akkanti, Pushan Jani, Reshma Hussain, Lisa Janowiak, Kayla Kutilek, Manish K Patel, Mehmet H. Akay, Rahat Hussain, Jayeshkuma...> ;The journal of extra-corporeal technology. 2020 Dec 1
- Intraoperative Management of Carotid Endarterectomy in Patients With Left Ventricular Assist Devices-The Challenge of Continuous Flow: A Case Report.Rishi Kumar, Manish K. Patel, John Zaki, Ismael A Salas de Armas, Mehmet H. Akay, Biswajit Kar, Igor D. Gregoric> ;A&A practice. 2020 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonHouston, Texas
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical CenterHouston, Texas
- Memorial Hermann Physician NetworkHouston, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: