Dr. Zulliger is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6499 E Broad St
Columbus, OH 43213Phone(614) 755-5151Fax(614) 755-5155
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1979 - 1982
- Albany Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1977 - 1979
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1980 - 2017
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsAssessment of intubation in croup and epiglottitis.John J. Zulliger, David E. Schuller, Thomas P. Beach, John P. Garvin, Herbert G. Birck, John E. Frank> ;Annals of Otology, Rhinology, and Laryngology. 1982 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: