Dr. Williams is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office640 Summit Crossing Pl
Gastonia, NC 28054Phone+1 704-865-0626Fax+1 704-865-6531
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Johnathan Williams is a Med/Peds Physician in Gastonia, NC and is affiliated with CaroMont Regional Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Medicine and has been in practice 31 years.
Education & Training
- University of TennesseeResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- University of TennesseeInternship, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1987
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1990 - Present
- NC State Medical License 1987 - 2024
- MD State Medical License 1990 - 1991
- SC State Medical License 1990 - 1991
- TN State Medical License 1987 - 1991
- PA State Medical License 1990 - 1990
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
- CaroMont Regional Medical CenterGastonia, North Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: