Dr. Berlin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1155 N Mayfair Rd
Department Of Psychiatry
Milwaukee, WI 53226Phone+1 414-955-8998Fax+1 414-955-6285
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ColoradoResidency, Psychiatry, 1979 - 1984
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 1979
- Columbia UniversityBA, Literature, 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- NE State Medical License 1985 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Distinguished Life Fellow American Psychiatric Association, 2016
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsA Research Agenda for Assessment and Management of Psychosis in Emergency Department PatientsJennifer M. Peltzer-Jones, Kimberly Nordstrom, Glenn W. Currier, Jon S. Berlin, Cynthia Singh, Sandra M. Schneider> ;Western Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2019 Feb 19
- 40 citationsBarriers and facilitators of suicide risk assessment in emergency departments: a qualitative study of provider perspectives.Megan L. Petrik, Peter M. Gutierrez, Jon S. Berlin, Stephen M. Saunders> ;General Hospital Psychiatry. 2015 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: