Dr. Kentros is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3690 Grandview Pkwy
Birmingham, AL 35243Phone+1 205-971-1000Fax+1 205-783-3195
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1987 - 1987
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonResidency, Anesthesiology, 1983 - 1986
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1985 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Older adults, unlike younger adults, do not modulate alpha power to suppress irrelevant information.Vaden, R. J., Hutcheson, N. L., McCollum, L. A., Kentros, J., Visscher, K. M.> ;Neuroimage. 2012 Nov 15
- Grandview Medical CenterBirmingham, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: