Dr. Sassin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office750 Mason St
Vacaville, CA 95688Phone(707) 469-8400Fax(707) 469-8469
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Neurology, 1964 - 1967
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Neurology, 1963 - 1964
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1962 - 1963
- St Louis University School of MedicineClass of 1962
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1968 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 91 citationsSelf‐reported depressive symptomatology, mood ratings, and treatment outcome in sleep disorders patientsSarah Mosko, Mark Zetin, Susanne Glen, Danine Garber, Michelle DeAntonio, Jon F. Sassin, John McAnich, Stacey Warren> ;Journal of Clinical Psychology. 1989 Jan 1
- 53 citationsSleep apnea and sleep-related periodic leg movements in community resident seniors.Sarah Mosko, Michael J. Dickel, Traci Paul, Tamara LaTour, Sukhvinder Dhillon, Aida Ghanim, Jon F. Sassin> ;Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 1988 Jun 1
- 2 citationsA historical perspective on sleep disorders medicine.Jon F. Sassin, Merrill M. Mitler> ;Psychiatric Clinics of North America. 1987 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: