Dr. Chan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3851 Shaw Ridge Rd
San Diego, CA 92130Phone(619) 528-5000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (San Diego) Medical CenterFellowship, Sports Medicine (Family Medicine), 2007 - 2008
- Dignity Health Methodist Hospital of SacramentoResidency, Family Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- NYIT College Of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State License 2005 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Sports Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
Publications & Presentations
- Free hernia surgery for the underserved is possible in the United States.Losey-Flores, K.,Benzar, R.,Chan, J. M.,Go, S.,Montoure, A.,Phillips, K. K.,Fitzgibbons, R. J.,Nandipati, K.,Lee, T.,Dethlefs, H.,Manion, J.,Filipi, C. J.> ;Hernia. 2013 Dec 29
- 23 citationsThe glypican 3 hepatocellular carcinoma marker regulates human hepatic stellate cells via Hedgehog signaling.Paolo Magistri, Stephanie Y. Leonard, Chih-Min Tang, Jonathan C. Chan, Tracy E. Lee, Jason K. Sicklick> ;Journal of Surgical Research. 2014 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: