Dr. Chappell is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3009 New Bern Ave
Raleigh, NC 27610Phone(919) 232-5020Fax(919) 232-5021
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Kerlan - Jobe Orthopedic ClinicFellowship, Sports Medicine, 2006 - 2007
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 2001 - 2006
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2006 - Present
- NC State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 145 citationsKinematics and Electromyography of Landing Preparation in Vertical Stop-Jump Risks for Noncontact Anterior Cruciate Ligament InjuryJonathan D. Chappell, R. Alexander Creighton, Carol Giuliani, Bing Yu, William E. Garrett> ;American Journal of Sports Medicine. 2007 Feb 1
- 158 citationsEffect of fatigue on knee kinetics and kinematics in stop-jump tasks.Jonathan D. Chappell, Daniel C. Herman, Bradford S. Knight, Donald T. Kirkendall, William E. Garrett, Bing Yu> ;American Journal of Sports Medicine. 2005 Jul 1
- 11 citationsFracture of the femur in revision hip arthroplasty with a fully porous-coated component.Jonathan D. Chappell, Paul F. Lachiewicz> ;Journal of Arthroplasty. 2005 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: