Are you Dr. Dela Cruz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office701 N. 1st Street
Springfield, IL 62702Phone(217) 545-7409Fax(217) 545-2711
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jonathan Dela Cruz, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Springfield, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois and California. He is affiliated with Memorial Medical Center and is an Assistant Professor at Southern Illinois University School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- Southern Illinois University School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2010 - Present
- IL State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Skin to Intramuscular Compartment Thigh Measurement by Ultrasound in Pediatric Population.Myto Duong, Albert Botchway, Jonathan Dela Cruz, Richard Austin, Kevin McDaniel, Cassie Jaeger> ;Western Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2017 Feb 7
- Emergency Medicine Resident Assessment of the Emergency Ultrasound Milestones and Current Training Recommendations.Lori A. Stolz, Uwe Stolz, J. Matthew Fields, Turandot Saul, Michael Secko, Matthew Flannigan, Johnathan M. Sheele, Robert P. Rifenburg, Anthony J. Weekes, Elaine B. Jo...> ;Academic Emergency Medicine. 2017 Mar 1
- 9 citationsTyped versus voice recognition for data entry in electronic health records: emergency physician time use and interruptions.Jonathan dela Cruz, John Shabosky, Matthew Albrecht, Ted R. Clark, Joseph C. Milbrandt, Steven J. Markwell, J Kegg> ;Western Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2014 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Memorial Medical CenterSpringfield, Illinois