Dr. Elias is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9420 Key West Ave
Rockville, MD 20850Phone(301) 279-9400Fax(301) 340-8036
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1983 - 1986
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1982 - 1983
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1986 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 1984 - 2000
- TX State Medical License 1983 - 1990
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2013
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Adventist Healthcare Shady Grove Medical CenterRockville, Maryland
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: