Are you Dr. Gordon?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 79 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Amesbury St
Lawrence, MA 01840Phone(978) 685-5474Fax(978) 689-0493
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jonathan Gordon, MD is a general surgeon in Lawrence, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Florida. He is affiliated with Lawrence General Hospital and Holy Family Hospital.
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1989 - 1994
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 2016 - 2024
- FL State Medical License 2001 - 2002
- MA State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- DLX3 regulates bone mass by targeting genes supporting osteoblast differentiation and mineral homeostasis in vivo.Isaac, J.,Erthal, J.,Gordon, J.,Duverger, O.,Sun, H. W.,Lichtler, A. C.,Stein, G. S.,Lian, J. B.,Morasso, M. I.> ;Cell Death Differ.. 2014 Jun 21
- Control of mesenchymal lineage progression by microRNAs targeting the skeletal gene regulators Trps1 and Runx2.Zhang, Y., Xie, R. L., Gordon, J., Leblanc, K., Stein, J. L., Lian, J. B., van Wijnen, A. J., Stein, G. S.> ;J Biol Chem. 2012 Jun 22