Are you Dr. Hall?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 47 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1636 Savannah Rd
Lewes, DE 19958Phone(302) 645-5199
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jonathan Hall, MD is a neurologist in Lewes, Delaware. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Delaware. He is affiliated with Beebe Healthcare.
Education & Training
- St Louis University School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1982 - 1985
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1981 - 1982
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1980 - 1981
- The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown UniversityClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- DE State Medical License 1985 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Visual Effect and Residence Time of Artificial Tears in Dry Eye Subjects.Hall, J.Q., Ridder, W.H., Nguyen, A.L., Paugh, J.R.> ;Optom Vis Sci. 2011 Jul
- A Preliminary Study of Silicone Hydrogel Lens Material and Care Solution Bioincompatibilities.Paugh, J.R., Nguyen, A.L., Hall, J.Q., Krall, D., Webb, J.R., Ramsey, A.C., Meadows, D.L.> ;Cornea. 2011 Jul
- Contrast sensitivity and tear layer aberrometry in dry eye patients.Ridder, W.H., LaMotte, J., Hall, J.Q., Sinn, R., Nguyen, A.L., Abufarie, L.> ;Optom Vis Sci. 2009-09-01
- Join now to see all
- Beebe HealthcareLewes, Delaware