Dr. Hugo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2 Journal Square Plaza
Jersey City, NJ 07306Phone+1 551-325-2662
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jonathan Hugo is an Endocrinologist in private practice located in Jersey City and Englewood Cliffs, NJ. He is affiliated with the Englewood Health Physician Network.
Dr. Hugo received his medical degree from Boston University School of Medicine and has been in practice for 10+ years. He specializes in diabetes, lipid metabolism, and thyroid.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Fellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 2010 - 2012
- Washington University/B-JH/SLCH ConsortiumResidency, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2021 - Present
- NJ State Medical License 2012 - 2025
- NY State Medical License 2010 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Young, healthy South Asians have enhanced lipogenic sensitivity to dietary sugarLisa C. Hudgins, Jonathan L. Hugo, Samim Enayat, Thomas S. Parker, Amanda Artis, Daniel M. Levine> ;Clinical Endocrinology. 2017 Jan 16
- 44 citationsRecombinant Human Thyroid Stimulating Hormone–Assisted Radioactive Iodine Remnant Ablation in Thyroid Cancer Patients at Intermediate to High Risk of RecurrenceJonathan Hugo, Eyal Robenshtok, Ravinder K. Grewal, Steve Larson, R. Michael Tuttle> ;Thyroid. 2012 Oct 1
- Recombinant Human TSH-Assisted Radioactive Iodine Remnant Ablation in Thyroid Cancer Patients at Intermediate to High Risk of Recurrence.Hugo, J., Robenshtok, E., Grewal, R., Larson, S. M., Tuttle, R. M.> ;Thyroid. 2012 Jun 8
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: