Are you Dr. Jaksha?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office17310 Wright St
Omaha, NE 68130Phone+1 303-590-9795Fax+1 208-262-9361
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jonathan Jaksha, MD is a board certified radiologist in Omaha, Nebraska. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nebraska, Arkansas, and North Dakota. He is affiliated with Bayhealth Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1996 - 2000
- Creighton University School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- SD State Medical License Active through 2025
- MT State Medical License 2015 - 2025
- CO State Medical License 2001 - 2025
- DE State Medical License 2005 - 2025
- WV State Medical License 2005 - 2024
- WA State Medical License 2005 - 2024
- VT State Medical License 2012 - 2024
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Multifocal, metachronous, giant cell tumor of the lower limb.Dumford, K., Moore, T. E., Walker, C. W., Jaksha, J.> ;Skeletal Radiol. 2003 Mar
- In vitro interactions of selected soluble fibers with the cardiovascular drugs nicotinic acid (niacin) and pentoxifylline.Smith, J. R., Botchek, S., Manson, R., Jaksha, J.> ;Proc West Pharmacol Soc. 1992
- Bayhealth Medical CenterDover, Delaware