Dr. Ken is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 University Drive
Hershey, PA 17033
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Missouri- ColumbiaMaster of Health Administration (MHA), 2018 - 2020
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineFellowship, Administrative and Quality Improvement, 2017 - 2019
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2014 - 2017
- Southern Illinois University School of MedicineClass of 2014
- Washington University in St. LouisBA, Philosophy-Neuroscience-Psychology, 2005 - 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsPoint-of-care ultrasound to identify distal ulnar artery thrombosis: Case of hypothenar hammer syndromeJonathan Ken, Darshan Khangura, Sean P. Stickles> ;Western Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2015 Jan 1
- Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical CenterHershey, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: