Dr. Kost is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office435 Lewis Avenue
Meriden, CT 06451Phone+1 203-694-8200
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Brigham and Women's HospitalFellowship, Pain Medicine, 1991 - 1992
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1988 - 1991
- Waterbury HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1987 - 1988
- American University of the CaribbeanClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 1988 - 1998
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Headache Symptoms Broadened for State’s Medical Marijuana Patients – High TimesAugust 23rd, 2017
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: