Are you Dr. Krieger?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2080 44th St Se
Kentwood, MI 49508Phone(616) 685-8100Fax(616) 455-5052
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jonathan Krieger, MD is a board certified family physician in Kentwood, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan. He is affiliated with Mercy Health Saint Mary's.
Education & Training
- Mercy Health Grand RapidsInternship, Transitional Year, 1985 - 1986
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1986 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Join now to see all
- Inhibition of β1 Integrin Induces Its Association with MT1-MMP and Decreases MT1-MMP Internalization and Cellular InvasivenessMarch 27th, 2021
- Examining the Impacts of CO2 Concentration and Genetic Compatibility on Perennial Ryegrass—Epichloë Festucae Var Lolii InteractionsJanuary 9th, 2021
- Mercy Health Saint Mary'sGrand Rapids, Michigan