Are you Dr. Mayer?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6182 Gunn Hwy
Tampa, FL 33625Phone(813) 960-1100Fax(813) 960-1101
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jonathan Mayer, DO is an emergency medicine physician in Tampa, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, New Mexico, and Michigan. He is affiliated with Edward White Hospital.
Education & Training
- Prisma HealthResidency, Family Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- Oklahoma State University Center for Health SciencesClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- NM State License 2019 - 2021
- MI State License 2016 - 2020
- SC State License 1991 - 1994
- FL State License 1991 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- Importance of case age in the purported association between phylogenetics and hemolytic uremic syndrome in Escherichia coli O157:H7 infections.Tarr, GAM.,Shringi, S.,Oltean, H. N.,Mayer, J.,Rabinowitz, P.,Wakefield, J.,Tarr, P. I.,Besser, T. E.,Phipps, A. I.> ;Epidemiol. Infect.. 2018 Jun 20
- 8 citationsOpioid availability in outpatient pharmacies in Washington State.Jonathan D. Mayer, Beth Kirlin, Colin D. Rehm, John D. Loeser> ;The Clinical Journal of Pain. 2008 Feb 1
- Edward White HospitalSaint Petersburg, Florida