Dr. Rehberg is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office315 W Fort Williams St
Sylacauga, AL 35150Phone(256) 249-6995Fax(256) 245-6992
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jonathan Rehberg is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Sylacauga, AL and is affiliated with Coosa Valley Medical Center. He received his medical degree from University of South Carolina School of Medicine and has been in practice 15 years. He is experienced in general obstetrics and gynecology, general gynecology, minimally invasive gynecologic surgery, and general obstetrics.
Education & Training
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2002 - 2006
- University of South Carolina School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- MS State Medical License 2004 - 2015
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 31 citationsA high LDH to AST ratio helps to differentiate pregnancy-associated thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura (TTP) from HELLP syndromeSharon D. Keiser, K. W. Boyd, Jonathan F. Rehberg, S. Elkins, Michelle Y. Owens, Imran Sunesara, James N. Martin> ;Journal of Maternal-fetal & Neonatal Medicine. 2012 Jun 25
- 86 citationsThrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura in 166 pregnancies: 1955-2006.James N. Martin, Amelia Purser Bailey, Jonathan F. Rehberg, Michelle T. Owens, Sharon D. Keiser, Warren L. May> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 2008 Aug 1
- 10 citationsPregnancy after microinsert sterilization with tubal occlusion confirmed by hysterosalpingogram.Erica M. Ory, Randall S. Hines, William H. Cleland, Jonathan F. Rehberg> ;Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2008 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Coosa Valley Medical CenterSylacauga, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: