Are you Dr. Shay?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office251 Causeway Street
V.A. Outpatient Clinic
Boston, MA 02114Phone+1 617-248-1057
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jonathan Shay, MD is a psychiatrist in Boston, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts.
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1979 - 1980
- Thom Clinic for ChildrenResidency, Psychiatry, 1978 - 1979
- St Elizabeth's Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1977 - 1978
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1978 - 2017
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Whos Who in Medicine and Healthcare Marquis Whos Who
- Questions and Answers About the War Wound 'Moral Injury'August 17th, 2015
- Not “Burnout,” Not Moral Injury—Human Rights ViolationsMarch 18th, 2019
- Can People Have Superhuman Strength?January 30th, 2019
- Join now to see all